Some notable milestones:
- Pulley system group has figure out what kind of pulley and motors thy are going to use and have started to build using new materials. Yippee!
- The group working on the contraption that was going to flip over upside down totes has jumped ship. Despite that sounding bad, it is actually very important to see when things are worth our team's effort and not worth the effort.
- The programmers have successfully gotten encoders to work on the kit bot, which will be important in autonomous.
- Chassis group has constructed wheels and have already started their construction.
- The group working on the elevator system have expanded their ideas through testing and brainpower.
- I got potty trained and learned object permanence.
We also had a wonderful dinner provided for the builders by Sam and Ian's moms. Thank you so much!!!
Yes, progress can be slow, but it's like itsy bitsy spider. It just kept slowly going up the water spout despite the heavenly rains being more than a jerk to it. Morals to be learned by songs we wish would just leave our memories. Also, ew, spiders.
Keep creeping up that spout to success, Team Pronto!